A credit card offers many benefits, but at the same time generates responsibilities, because this is a practical way to have the money always at hand.
To request a credit card must consider the needs and lifestyles, because you must have a control of the monthly expenses made and consider the cutoff date.
It should also be borne in mind that a credit card usually has higher fees than a debit card.
So let’s get to know some of the advantages offered by credit cards:
- Allows you to access a higher balance than you have in your account.
- It is becoming the most usual method of payment on the internet
- It is of great help in case of emergency.
- You will make credit history, which is the behavior of credit payments in recent years, and having taken it well will be an effective way to show that you can pay a loan.
But like everything else, it also has disadvantages like:
- Risk of not being able to control your expenses.
- Some commissions for different operations may be too high
So it is recommended that before requesting a credit card, the client has some economic stability, evaluate the level of credit offered by the bank through the card and its real capacity of payment, so that it does not commit imprudence.
By: Natalia Zambrano